For over 40 years, the Beaudry Group has provided landscaping design and build services as well as care of properties throughout Oakville Ontario. Family-owned and operated, the firm passionately follows one simple philosophy: The pursuit of excellence in design, service and craftsmanship. Our commitment to this approach is evident in thousands of properties throughout the Golden Horseshoe – following a standard of quality and service that has made us leaders in the landscape industry. An iconic landscaper, the firm not only creates beautiful outdoor spaces but has provided lawn maintenance and snow removal services for homeowners, condominium corporations, government facilities and other businesses.
Oakville landscape design services provided by the Beaudry Group includes:
- Outdoor Kitchen and Patio
- Pool Water Feature
- Wood Work
- Front Landscape and Rear Landscape
- Excavating and Snow Removal
- Perennial Gardens
Landscaping Ideas - Picking Patio Pavers
Consider climate, costs, and looks when choosing floor material for your patio.
Types Of Patio Pavers
- Bricks are available in a variety of colors and finishes; this material blends with most settings and the blocks can be arranged in numerous patterns.
- Poured concrete is durable and one of the simplest options for do-it-yourselfers. New color-bonding products can give old concrete a facelift.
- Concrete pavers come in many shapes and styles, including ones that simulate natural stone; they are stronger than brick and form an interlocking surface.
- Stone lends a rugged charm to any outdoor space; various types are available for use as pavers. The pieces of stone can vary widely in color and design, even when cut from the same larger boulder.
- Gravel compacts well and is the most price-conscious option at the start, although with heavy use gravel requires regular smoothing and additional layers.
- Outdoor tiles are available in many sizes, shapes, and colors; they are smooth and easy to clean.
- Timber, otherwise known as decking, makes for an easy-to-construct patio; recycled, wood-alternative materials are becoming available.
by Better Homes & Gardens